Thursday, January 21, 2016

The BEST Baby Sling Carrier Can Wrap Both Front and Back - A Mei Tei Style Carrier Is Considered The Most Stable and Most Comfortable Available

Today I will be reviewing for the Mei Tei Style baby carrier. This carrier will hold a baby up to 35lbs comfortably. It is also a back or front carrier so you can give your kids piggy back rides. With that said let me get to my review.

The carrier itself is pretty sturdy. It is made of a thick material that has a little weight to it. The straps on the bottom are kinda short for my liking. So I would not recommend this for a bigger size girl. The top straps fit and had plenty of extra straps that allow it to be applied comfortably on you. The flower design on the front is beautiful and well done. with that I would say this would be suited for a boy or girl.

Now onto when I put the baby in. Once I put him on and got the straps done it was quite comfortable on me. There was enough support on the straps that it did not hurt my back or shoulders like most do. The only thing I can find I didn't like is how the baby legs fit into it. I would not suggest putting the baby facing front way as I believe it would be uncomfortable to them. My little boy seemed to like this carrier quite a bit and I can not wait to share it with my sister who is due in April. I received this item at a discount or free for my honest unbiased review.

#CozitotBabySlingCarrier


No comments:

Post a Comment