Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Baby Pacifier Holder - Cuddly, Soft & Fun - Your Baby Will Love This Squeezable Stuffed Animals Pacifier Holder

Hi everyone its me again with a new review for you all. Today I am reviewing a item my Baby Mals. The item is a baby pacifier holder. I have always wanted one of these for both of my kids. I never got to have one with my first but I swear I would with my second one. When I saw I had a chance to review this I snatch it right on up. With that let me go ahead and get to my review.
The dog is soft and very cuddle. Once squeeze its makes a cute squeaking nose, which grabbed my sons attention right away. The strap is Velcro and might be a little small for my liking but it does actually like I thought it was. If you ask my family I am always loosing my sons pacifier and this has helped me a lot from loosing it, especially since he only likes one kind. This is a must in any diaper bag and already have shared it with my sister who is currently pregnant. I have received this item for free or at a discount for my honest and unbiased review.




No comments:

Post a Comment