Sunday, January 17, 2016

Buddha Bath 3 Pack of Luxury Bath Sponges Eco-Friendly Large Mesh Loofah Pouf 2

Today review is for the Buddha Bath 3 pack of luxury bath sponges. First note I only showed two of the three colors I got because I used one haha. The three colors you can get are pink, off white, and purple for a female and than for a male you can get blue, green and off white. The colors for the female are stunning as you can see my picture below. So with that let me get to my review.

The sponge itself is about as big as your hand. It super soft material but very firm. The only down side I could see about the sponge is the string on it. I wish it was a bit bigger but besides that the sponge it self is great.

I usually get the sponge wet first and add about a dime size of soap to. Once wet the sponge has so weight but its not heavy. I prefer it to have weight than being flimsy. It soaps up quickly and when rubbing against your skin it feels like silk. 

I have already recomended this to my family and friends. I even gave one to my 7yr old son who loves it as well and I use it with my 5month old. This is a must  in any bathroom. To buy it click it the link below.

I received this item at a discount or for free for my honest unbiased review!

No comments:

Post a Comment