Sunday, January 17, 2016

Live Catch Mouse Trap Humane No Touch Rodents Ground Squirrel Chipmunk Mice 2pk

Live Catch mouse trap is quite a nice item, although I only been using it for a short time. Anyway let me get to my review!

The trap itself is small but in the descriptions it tells you its for smaller animals. I like that it is smaller because I am able to but it in smaller spaces where I personally know the mice are. I usually set it against the wall but leave both ends open in hopes I can catch a mouse.

To get inside the trap you flip it upside which allows the flaps to open so you are able to add food or even clean as they will need clean. I usually add peanut butter to my traps as I know the mice here love peanut butter. I would add the food to the middle or as close to the middle as I can that way the mice doesn't take the food and leave.

Over all the trap is great. However I have not caught any mice with it yet but once I do I will edit this review to include what its like when the mouse is in it.

I received this item for discount or for free for my honest unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment