Monday, January 11, 2016

Lans Grey Fleece Rain Boot Liner Socks for Girls and Boys (Toddler/Little Kid)

Hello Everyone! Today I will be doing several reviews as I fell a little behind. My first review today will be on a item called Lans Grey Fleece Rain Boot Liner Socks for Girls and Boys. I recied this item to review on a website called Tomoson for free or at a discount for my honest, unbiased review. Like all my other reviews I will do my review folled by pictures and than the link to buy it.

First off I just have to say these liner socks are just the cutest thing I seen. I bought these for my 4month old as I am always loosing his socks. With that said let me tell you more about them. The material used is a fleece and super soft. For my 4month old I order a XS size and they are a tad bit big on him. However I don't mind that they are big because it allows room for them to go over top of his pants. These are rain boot liner however he does not have rain boots so I just wear them as a socks over top of his pants. When I do get him rain boots I will come back and edit this to include pictures with his rain boots.  I also want to state on the dog ears it tells you which foot they go on, which I love because sometimes with baby item it is hard to figure out which foot they go on.




No comments:

Post a Comment