This will be my first offical review. I will be reviewing the Safetly MasterPro Ultrasonic Pest Repeller. I recieved this items through review kick for free or at a discount for my honest opion. Let me get to my review along with all the pictures I took of the item
First off let explain the item itself. The item came in a small box that was undamaged. The item is about the size of your hand which is great for small apartments or small areas. It also came with a set of instructions which explains on how to use it. However you really don't need it. You basically plug the item into the wall and if working correctly it will have a blue light. The Safety MasterPro Ultrasonic Pest Repeller should cover about 1300square feet so if you have a bigger area you will need more than one. That is pretty much everything about the item itself.
Now let me get to how it works. I purchased this item on Dec 27 and got it within 4days. As soon as I got it I plugged it into the wall. I live in the country and we get a lot of field mice especially in out kitchen area and I was using glue traps to catch them. However I wanted to use something that didn't involve actually killing them so I was so happy to get this item. I left my glue traps up just incase something didnt work. Two days ago I caught a mouse on my glue trap. Now let me explain that I am not saying this item doesn't work because honestly I am unsure if it does or not. It might take more than a few days to work. As of now though I do not know if the item work likes it is suppose to. I am going to give it a another month or two and test it out. Once I do I will come back to review this item over again.
I did include some pictures below of the item, along with a link to buy the item on amazon.
No comments:
Post a Comment