First off I want to say I received this item through snagshout for free or at a discount for my honest or unbiased review. Once I am done with this review at the bottom will be a link for you to purchase the item if you like. I am also including pictures.
The loockie ice ball maker came in a small box, that was easy to open. Inside the box include the instructions, and the ice cube trey. At first look I was already impressed at the size and the material of the tray itself. The tray is able to be bent as it is very flexible.
The instructions was quite easy to follow on how to fill the tray up. However the first time I did it, I did not add enough water and I would not get my sphere I was hoping for. So after experimenting a little I would fill the bottom of the tray first than I would add more water in the whole on the top of the tray. I do not fill it all the way as it does need a place to expand.
This tray has became a big hit in my family especially with my son. During the summer time I am going to try to add fruit and other flavors to it. Once I do I will leave a review again on what I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment