Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My EpiPen

First off let me say I did not get this item to actually review but I wanted to share if with everyone. I received this today in the mail. It is a EpiPen case along with tags and emergency contact information for you to add to your child or your bags. This is for people for have a severe allergies and would need to carry a EpiPen with them at all times. The case is small enough to fit into your purse. Inside you are able to hold to EpiPens safely and not worry if someone is going to get poke or mess with it. Below the pictures will be the link to the website for you to join. After joining they will send you the case free. You are allowed to get two cases per a user. Please if you do not have a allergies or does not know anyone who does do not apply for this, that way people who do need it have a chance to get one. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment