Friday, April 29, 2016

Live Infinitely 32 oz. Infuser Water Bottle

 

First off I have tried many infuser water bottles but they never seem to do what I need or after a while they just don't work the way it should. With that let me get to the review of this one!

Package: The water bottle comes in a perfect size box for the bottle itself. The package was colorful and bright which automatic got my attention, which to be honest most packages don't do that.

Bottle: The bottle is 32 oz, which is perfect size for me. The lid is screw on and off. The cap part allows you to push the button to pop it open. However the best part of the cap is there is a lock on it which is a small grey circle. I love this fact because I have a 8month old and he likes playing with my bottles that I uses. After you take the lid off, you have the infuser rod. The rod holds a good amount of fruit which shocked me.

Overall: Overall I love this bottle. I have taken it everywhere I go since I have gotten it. Even my son loves the fruit flavor water and he is picky. He even asked me to get him one of his own. I would recommend this to everyone that wants to try something new!

I relieved this item for free or at an discount for my honest unbiased review!




No comments:

Post a Comment